12.13.2010

Thanksgiving

I have zero pictures to commemorate Thanksgiving Day this year. This is very unlike me, however I must say I truly enjoyed the day and it was nice to not be focused on taking pictures the whole time. Also, I know my lovely sister-in-law, Nikki, took some awesome shots, so the day is not lost! I will have to get some of those from her.

We spent the day eating the meal that my mother prepares that we all look forward to all year and then indulging ourselves on the FOUR (yes, 4!) desserts that Anna made. Does it get any better?

After dinner, we took a plate of our meal over to my Grandma. It was wonderful to see her and enjoy some of the holiday with her and her housemates. She is such a sweet lady and so excited to see all of us. We rubbed my baby belly and seemed so thrilled to get to touch and feel the bump. I love her so much, she is such a wonderful lady.

No comments: