We had a remarkably early first snow fall this year, the week BEFORE Thanksgiving! Over the weekend the forecast kept calling for snow, but I did not believe them...this early? No way. Boy did they fool me! On Monday morning as I began my trek to my 2.5 hour doctor appointment (more on that later), it started to snow really heavy...large, wet, beautiful flakes.
As I approached 405 traffic came to nearly a standstill and I was over 30 minutes late for my appointment. Apparently, we can not drive in Seattle when it rains or snows - even if the snow is not ON the ground.
After I came out from my appointment there was a good two inches on the ground and more falling. It was lovely.
A few days later we headed up to Oak Harbor for Thanksgiving and faced another little snow storm. It was fun to drive in because the truck (and my husband) know what to do. It was a beautiful ride, with hardly any traffic. We arrived safe and sound and snapped a few photos at Deception Pass along the way. Don't we live in an incredibly beautiful place?
No comments:
Post a Comment