On Saturday night, Brian & I went to our first hockey game ever! We went with some people from Brian's work and had a great time...we definitely want to go again some time. I still need to learn the rules, but I think I picked up on most of it. I think it is hilarious that they get put in penalty boxes...it is like little time out rooms. :)
1 comment:
Aww, Jen, you are the best! These things are a great way to keep updated on the really real life of people. I think that's what kinda throws me off a little. At the same time, keeping life's little adventures documented is pretty sweet... I think they used to be called "scrapbooks" and "photo albums" and such. Haha!
Happy reading, and happy posting! I've got to catch up with you when I'm in the PNW next!
Post a Comment