In late July, Brian & I headed to Cannon Beach, OR to spend some time with family and friends. We staying in a cute house with the Rowley Family, the Ochoa Family, Theresa & Meghan Stump and my mom; and just down road Marc & Anna & the kids and Anna's parent's stayed in another cute little house. We spent the week enjoying the beach (and great weather!!), relaxing, eating great food, going for walks, eating candy and ice cream, and plain ole' relaxing! It was a wonderful time...I love the coast, especially in the summer!
A sunset, the first night we were at Can-O-Beach (as one of the kids calls it).
The boys playing bocce ball.
My favorite 2-year-old!
Reed showing me his new pet...
Jack, the buried child. :)
Ezra, showing me his "chocolate milk."
Ahh, Haystack Rock.
Reed & Ezra...Best Friends Forever.
Going surfing...
Audrey was playing with me on my lap...next thing I knew, she wanted a back scratch and she was sound asleep.
The Rowley kids - Reed, Lauren & Jack.
The Ochoa child - X. :)
The Kid's Kottage...this was our home away from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment