To celebrate my Dad and Uncle's births, we had a birthday party at my parent's house and hung out to ring in the new year! We had a great time hanging out, having a dance party with the kids, playing Catch Phase, watching crazy men attempt crazy stunts in Las Vegas and eating great food!
Earlier in the day, Nikki and I went and got our hair done (I got mine highlighted for the very first time, ever! It's only a subtle change...just a little bit at at time!) and found some shirts that we both loved, so we each bought one (or two...or three). They were only $6...can't beat that.
Here are some photos from the festivities:
Grace was trying her hardest to make the craziest face she could...there are many other flattery pictures of her as well. :)
Ezra taking a moment to slow dance with his mommy.
1 comment:
I love reading your page, its so much fun :) Spending time with you on New Years Eve was sooooo much fun. I can't wait to do it again. I love you.
Post a Comment