This weekend I "officially" graduated with my Master's degree in Business Administration. My plan had been to walk at the graduation ceremony and I was prepared to do so (with cap, gown, hood and tassle in my possession), however some other plans came up and I opted out of the 4 hour ceremony and rain ponchos (the ceremony takes place in Qwest Field - no roof - and it never fails to rain on graduation day). I did not however, opt out of the family celebration and gifts that came with that. My family (Mom, Dad, Brad & Nikki, Marc & Anna and Brian) all joined up at Buca di Beppos in Lynnwood and had an awesome time dining and enjoying one another's company. They all brought me amazing presents - pink roses, a beautiful necklace, a brand new journal, gift cards and candy!! - and made me feel very special.
After dinner, Brian and I came home and had a photo shoot so I could at least get some good use out of the graduation garb. Figuring out to wear a hood was an interesting experience and we also discovered wierd hand pockets that come with the gown; not sure what those are for...hand warmers I suppose. :)
Here are some pictures from the day:





1 comment:
CONGRATS!! I am sooo proud of you!
Mel
Post a Comment