On my mom's actual birthday (we celebrated a week early because Brad & Nikki were headed out on their honeymoon), my parents came down south and so we met up with them and decided to do a Corn Maze! I had only done a corn maze once before, and I don't think my parents or Brian ever had!
I had heard on the radio that Bob's Corn Maze was now open, so I wanted to check it out. I figured that a lot of people would want to be going through the maze, so I was anticipating a long line on this warm September day. To my surprise, when we arrived at Bob's there was not another car in sight...we actually drove by and had to turn around and go back because we didn't think we had the right place!
But we did, so we paid our money and started out on our journey. It was fun and we laughed our way through. Luckily we did not get lost (although we had a plan if we did) and we made it to the end.
Here are some pictures from our journey:
Aren't they cute? Happy Birthday, Mom!
1 comment:
That pic of your parents is one of the cutest pics I have ever seen!
Post a Comment