6.03.2009

Boating & Motorcycling!

Summer has unofficially arrived in the wonder Puget Sound and we are soaking up every minute of it that we can. This weekend, as to not waste another minute of being outside, Brian & I rode his motorcycle up to Wil's house to go boating. We have vetoed the motorcycling idea in the past because it can get pretty uncomfortable for me to ride too long on the back, but with the sun shining and the road calling our name we set out on the journey. The ride was really fun...but I only like to do one a day. So we spent the night and rode back home on Sunday.

Saturday and Sunday we spent on the lake with Wil, Tracey, Brad, Nikki & Marc. We had a blast...I sure had missed boating season. I did not get too many photos from the weekend, but here are a couple:



Sorry for the squinty eyes...it was REALLY bright out!

No comments: