I got up here on Friday night, had an awesome Mexican dinner (they know how to win over my heart), watch Slumdog Millionaire (well, if we are honest about it watched half and slept through half) and then had a slumber party in Grace & Audrey's room.
On Saturday, we continued the slumber party by all cuddling in bed together, watched morning cartoons (have not done that in ages!), Anna & I went for a long walk, Nikki & I got our hair cut and went tanning, had the kids try on their wedding attire, ate dinner, I babysat the kids and put them to bed, and than crashed myself in Grace & Audrey's room.
Sunday morning was more of the same cuddling and then we were off to church. It is so fun to be part of the kid's daily routine and spend so much time with them.
Thanks to Marc & Anna for letting me crash at their place and not have to sleep in my house all alone! :)
Here are some pictures of the kiddos from the weekend:
Ezra in his wedding tux, sunglasses (or "dark glasses" as he calls them), and wedding tux. When he tried the tux on, he said, "I am going to be handsome!"
Audrey in her wedding attire...she did not want to take the dress off. She kept saying, "I'm a princess! I'm a princess!"
Grace showing us her pretty smile in a pretty dress. Front tooth #2 is threatening to fall out!
Audrey & Grace first thing this morning...they wake up in a really fun mood!
No comments:
Post a Comment