5.28.2009

The Nuptials

On Saturday, May 23rd we celebrated Brad & Nikki and went to their wedding ceremony at the Grand Willow in Mt. Vernon.  It was really fun for Brian & I to be back at the Grand Willow because that is where we got married 3.5 years ago!  It was fun to not be the bride this time, relax a bit and visit with old friends and family.  We had a great time and danced the night away...I love weddings!  

Here is a photo tour of the day (unfortunately there are not many good ones...I opted to leave the camera aside for a while to enjoy the people!):

Nikki & I getting our hair done...
Grace with her grown-up hair-do, waiting to put her dress on...she lost both her front teeth!
The bride and groom!
The bridesmaids with the bride...professional photos to come soon.
Me & Nikki's sister, Laura (the maid of honor).
Me & the youngest flower girl...she loves to dance!
Brian & I...all dolled up. He cleans up well, doesn't he?
The groom & me.
Me & the ring bearer...he was SO cute in his tux!  At our wedding he couldn't even walk yet!
Me, sporting Brian's tie at the end of the night.
Brad dancing with his nieces during the dollar dance...Ezra was trying to get in on the fun, but didn't realize he needed to dance with Nikki!
He figured it out...he was so thrilled to get to dance with the bride.
My parents, having a great time!
The bride & groom!
The little sister.
My parents...still in love after 30+ years.
And they lived happily ever after...

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Those are great photos considering you focussed on the people. You and Brian look AMAZING!! How fun to go back to a wedding where you got married.

FYI miss you here...