3.01.2009

March

It has been a while since I have posted, and even longer since I did a post on a month, so I figured I would get back in to the swing of it with some March facts.

In the United States, March is the month for many things.  It is National Nutrition Month, American Red Cross Month and Women's History Month

March is also home to National Reading Day on the 2nd (Dr. Seuss' birthday), World Math Day on the 1st Wednesday of the month (the 4th), International Women's Day on the 8th (also my brother-in-law, Kevin's, birthday!), St. Patrick's Day on the 17th, my sister-in-law, Katy's, birthday on the 21st, and our niece, Grace's, birthday on the 27th!

Brian and I also have a major milestone in March...on the 21st of March we will have been together 4 years.  Time sure does go by quickly.

The flower of the month is daffodil and the birthstones are aquamarine and bloodstone, they mean courage.

And lastly, one of my favorite facts about March is that also on March 21 we usher in spring.  I can not wait!!

Happy March!

Happy Birthday, Kevin!
Happy Birthday, Katy!
Brian & I on our first "date"...a week or two before we were officially "together" on March 21, 2005.

Happy Birthday, Grace!

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Nutrition Month...just in time for my pre-Hawaii diet. Thanks for the Month post :) I am a BIG fan..