Let's all sing her a round of Happy Birthday...
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Debbie, Happy Birthday to you!!"
My mom is my best friend, confidant, shoulder to cry on, person to laugh with and someone that I become more like every day. I have many wonderful traits from my mother and I am thankful that she's my mom.
She is very caring, strong, compassionate, talented, thoughtful, funny, smart and will go the extra mile to help anyone. I have been blessed to know her for 25 years and am very happy that my dad picked such a wonderful person to marry! :)
My mom is always there for me when I need her and I love spending time with her - no matter what we are doing. I am one very lucky girl to have such an incredible mother and she deserves to enjoy herself on her special day!!
I love you, Mom! Happy, Happy Birthday - I hope it is your best one yet!
Cheers to 50 more wonderful years for you!

My mom with Becky, my mom-in-law.
No comments:
Post a Comment